Well maintained and as new 2-bedroom apartment situate in Wentworth Point Piazza.
Walking distance to Library, transportation, community Piazza shops, Café, and restaurants.
Public transport and ferry service to Parramatta and CBD.
Moments to Sydney Olympic Park main venues, Bicentennial Park and Millennium Parklands.
Pulse Club offer access to the local gym, indoor lap pool, outdoor lagoon pool, steam room and two tennis courts.
Great opportunity for own living and investment.
- Lounge and dining flowing out to a covered entertainers balcony
- Open plan lounge and dining area with quality carpet throughout
- Quality European Caesar Stone kitchen appliance with gas cook top and stainless steel appliances
- Built-in wardrobe in the bedrooms and walk-in robe in the main
- Slick bathrooms featured mirrored cupboard
- Remote controlled external transition blinds and roller blinds
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Security parking with lock up storage
- Split system A/C
- Water rate: $161 / quarter
- Council rate: $304 / quarter
- Strata levy: $1626.73 / quarter
** Please feel free to contact Jan at 0403 611 359 for more information and arrange for a private inspection!! **
Disclaimer: This advertisement serves as a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending buyers or tenants in relying upon this information.